Chennai - Bangkok Travel Experiences


Bangkok is the capital and largest city in Thailand. It is specialized for Thai Massage or Thai Yoga Massage. Many of the tourists are mainly visit the Thailand for the Thai Massage. It is the traditional healing system combining acupressure. And most of the people are busy in the night time. The Thai middle level people sales the product on the night time market. Because the night time market is famous in Thailand. It was the wonderful experiences in Thailand.

Everyone has a big dream, the dream is not just dream , we also had want to achieve that dream. In my life , at least one time visit to travel the any foreign country.

Sep 6 , My dreams comes true.

Yeah!...Departure from the Chennai International Airport, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. There is lot verification in Chennai Airport . After verification, the passengers are waiting for the flight. I am very excited to see the flight.

The Flight is arrived at 10 pm, Chennai International Airport. The Flight is Indigo Passenger Flight.



Oh!! The Flight is so big what I am expecting.

 I am really very excited to travel the flight. But at the same time i am nervous, How was the Flight Experiences. Because i was my first flight experiences.

I sat my seat near the window seats. The Air Hostess are give some instruction before to flight the Thailand. The flight is moving slow by slow. After one point the flight is take off. Oh My God! that was my scary moment in my life. The view from the flight is so large. The Chennai city is full of lighting. After take off the flight moves normally. But my bad time , my travel is night time so i could not clearly visible the cloud. But its okay to travel.

 The timing hours from the Chennai to the Suvarnabhumi airport, Bangkok is nearly 4 hours to travel in the flight.



I nearly across the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea. I have so tried after traveling. Then finally i reach the Suvarnabhumi airport. The flight is successfully land on the Bangkok. I am very happy to enter the Bangkok.

Many of the people are very fast to goo some place. I don't know what happening ? After refreshment, I am entering E-Visa Block.  I saw one such a big queue for e- visa. Then I realize oh this is reason people are going very fast. Then I go and join the line. Nearly 2 hours I am standing in the line for getting the E-Visa. After lot of verification, I am leaving the Suvarnabhumi airport, Bangkok.

Now I am going to Hua-Hin district, Thailand.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10s Best Place of Tamil Nadu, India

Reuse Water Bottle Plastic(Appy Fizz) | Simple Flower Pot

World Biggest Mirror Salar de uyuni | The Desert of Bolivia | Knock The Blog World